On July 12, 2016, the San Miguel County Commissioners approved a modification to the Aldasoro Ranch Planned Unit Development to allow dogs under limited circumstances. Following is a brief summary on the rules. Please download the complete Rules & Regulations below for a complete understanding of the regulations.
- Owners are allowed to have two (2) dogs.
- Owners must register dogs with the HOC and pay $50 annual fee (application below).
- Dogs must be on a leash when outdoors on the Aldasoro Ranch properties AT ALL TIMES.
- Dogs are not allowed on Aldasoro trails and open space during elk calving season, May 15 – June 30.
- No excessive barking, whining, yelping, or howling.
- No dogs shall be allowed at Short-Term-Rentals
- Outdoor dog confinement areas are regulated through Design Review process and cannot be larger than 500’sq.ft. Other restrictions apply. See Design Review page or contact the HOC.
- Dogs cannot be left out longer than 30 minutes in the outdoor dog confinement area.
- Contractors are not allowed to bring dogs on the Ranch when conducting business or performing services.