Skip to main content
Rules at a Glance
- Conserve water during the summer. Outdoor irrigation is limited to 4,000 gallons monthly.
- Remove noxious weeds from your property.
- Maintain your property. Keep it neat.
- Dogs should be under owner control at all times and not allowed to roam or harass wildlife. HOC registration is required.
- Obey speed limits. Drive slowly especially in winter months.
- Maintain defensible space and clean up deadfall.
- There is no parking allowed on streets especially during snowplow operations.
- Keep snow on your property. You are responsible for clearing your driveway and any berms left by plowing.
- No trailers, campers, recreational vehicles stored outside on property.
- All trash cans are stored inside at the home in designated trash rooms and picked up at the house. Do not take cans out to the curb.
- Contact the HOC prior to any exterior home modification to determine the process of approval.
- Check with the HOC prior to cutting trees or making changes to landscaping.
- This community is dark sky compliant. No exterior bright lights are allowed.
- No continuous loud or noxious sounds are allowed.