Total water usage typically doubles during the summer season in Aldasoro Ranch. Although our region received above average precipitation this winter, we are considered a dry climate and therefore water rules must be followed to help protect our water supply.
Specifically, outdoor water irrigation restrictions are implemented each year to help preserve reservoir levels and relieve stress on well water production.
Outlined below are the current 2023 Water Restrictions starting May 1st through October 1st. Please share this information with your landscapers, maintenance staff, or irrigation specialist.
1. Outdoor irrigation is limited to 4,000 gallons per month for all properties.
2. Do not irrigate while it is raining. Set your irrigation programmer accordingly.
3. Designated Watering Days
- Filing 1 (Aguirre, Aldasoro Blvd., Cristelli Trail, Cristelli Lane, Cristina’s Way, Joaquin Road)
- Watering is allowed on Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday, from 4:00 am to 10:00 am OR 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm ONLY
- Filing 2 (Basque Blvd, Josefa, Prudencio, Bernardo, Miguel, Albert J, Serapio, Francisco Way)
- Watering is allowed on Monday, Wednesday & Friday, from 4:00 am to 10:00 am OR 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm ONLY
4. Repair leaking sprinkler components within 5 days.
5. Use a hose nozzle with a shut-off valve when washing your car.
With your cooperation we will maintain a thriving aquifer for many years to come. Please contact the HOC if you have any questions. Thank you.